Search

Updated: Feb 26




Listen on Apple Podcasts

Listen on Spotify

Listen on Deezer

Watch on YouTube


Justin Breen is a visionary PR Entrepreneur, a global connector and is part of the strategic coach and abundance 360 network. The founder or BrEpic Communications and BrEpic Network. Justin is a no.1 best selling author of Epic Business and is working on his next release Epic Life.

Justin looks to partner with the 0.1% because they create the technologies, companies and systems that benefit the other 99.9%.

Links and Notes:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinbreen1/

35 views0 comments



Listen on Apple Podcasts

Listen on Spotify

Listen on Deezer

Watch on YouTube


Kevin Schoeninger is an author and teacher of Mind-Body training. Kevin graduated from Villanova University in 1986 with a Masters degree in Philosophy, and is Certified as a Personal Trainer, Life Coach, Qigong Meditation Master Instructor, and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master Teacher. He has been writing about and teaching these techniques for over 35 years.


Stephen Altair is an author and teacher of Light Body Awakening, including Mindfulness and Meditation. Stephen graduated from Auckland and Otago University with degrees in Education and Business and was Certified as a Counsellor with the Counsellors and Psychotherapists Association of New South Wales in Australia. He has been writing and teaching meditation techniques for over 30 years.


Links and Notes:

https://raisingourvibration.net/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2311653182426829/

52 views0 comments



Listen on Apple Podcasts

Listen on Spotify

Listen on Deezer

Watch on YouTube


August Rosedale is an inventor, entrepreneur, musician, and student based in San Francisco. He is co-founder of startup builder OmnyLaunch, the owner of Mirage Gallery, and creator of AI-generated artists "Alejandro" and "Taylor."

His collection of 920 pieces sold in 5 minutes and to date, including secondary sales; total for art created by AI are now over $1.5 Million.

Links and Notes:

https://www.miragegallery.ai/crypto-native

https://www.miragegallery.ai/

https://twitter.com/augustfr

25 views0 comments